December 14, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

So I am very excited that there are only 5 more working days till I leave for NB. And really it could be 4 working days, cause Friday afternoon is a Christmas Luncheon, and Tuesday I am leaving early to get the car all packed up and ready to head out bright and early on Wednesday!

So I am hoping to get a chance to see some of you while I am home.

Did I mention it hasn't stopped snowing since I moved here. Atleast 4 hours of everyday is snow...but it isn't the messy yucky city snow like in Ottawa, is teh nice, pure white, fluffy stuff like back east. I LOVE it. Josh and I went for a walk in a blizzard the other day...nothing makes me happier then being all bundled up, walking in gorgeous snow, holding the hand of the person I lvoe more than anything in this world! Life if so awesome!!!

I can't wait to be home!!!

1 comment:

Thérèse said...

You're gonna be HOME SOON!!!!!