May 20, 2005

Friday (and a long weekend to boot!)

Ahhh, only a few more hours and it is time to go home and enjoy a nice three day weekend. I am a bit dissapointed, sinec it was supposed to be sunny and hot all weekend, and not they are calling for rain ;(

Yesterday I did everything I was aiming for in my goals, and then some! I walked at lunch for my 45 minutes, went to pump class, ran for 30 minutes & walked for 10 on the treadmill, walked home the really really long way (about 5k), got home and was so full of energy that I went for another long walk (about 10k), and got home just in time to watch the season finale of the apprentice.

Looking forward to some fun activities this weekend, there are fireworks here in Ottawa on Saturday and Sunday night, and some fun concerts (Sarah Harmer), and a fun boat parade thing, and Josh bought be a glove so we can play some serious catch in the park.....should be a great weekend!! My goals for the weekend are not to go off plan too bad (I do get my one cheat day in there though) and to get to the gym on Saturday, Sunday and Monday for classes and running...of course to walk as well...Josh and I are aiming to walk the length of the canal from the Rideau Centre to Mooneys bay and back again (20 K total). When the scenery is so great, the walk is fun!

No comments: