May 19, 2005

Keep on Truckin'

Things are still going strong. Have been getting in lots of exercise. Tuesday I walked at lunch again (about 3k) and I also went to the gym and ran for 20 minutes. I realized I was going to miss my WW meeting if I didn't get my butt off of the treadmill. So on to weight watchers I went, and I was down by 0.5 pounds....not the number I was hoping for, but at least I was down. I didn't get in a walk after supper because Josh was working, and I really need him to push me for that walk (about a 5k walk we do). I stayed within my points on Tuesday as well, actually had 5 left at the end of the day...pretty crazy.

Wednesday I again did my walk at lunch and I went to the gym...this time running for 25 minutes (goal is 30 for today). I also did my walk in the evening with Josh...It is such a great way to spend quality time together. I was also able to stay on my points...no flex points used today! I am hoping to find some new recipes that I can try...ones without pasta...any suggestions?

Goals for today: Body Pump, run 30 minutes, walk at lunch, stay on plan.

Will update again in a day or so!

4 comments:

Thérèse said...

Caro, Lindsie took over a year to get down to her ideal body weight, and she's still doing her routine (hers mostly consists of tae bo), but if you do it slowly, it will be more likely to stay off, and you will have tonnes of energy. Don't be too dissapointed in 0.5lbs. And hey, if it makes you feel better, add them. 0.5 lbs this week plus however many last week plus.... ;)

Carolyn said...

I too feel too down, just that last week was 4, so 0.5 seemed a bit small...but since I started this whole ragamaroll in January, its a total of 20.5....you're right that sounds much better:)

My goal "time" to be at my goal weight is for my wedding, so I have two years, I Can for sure do it by then!!

Thanks for the support...miss you so much!

Unknown said...

Hey Carolyn,, keep up the great work and stay with WW, me and my wife have been doing it for about 8 months now and I have lost 65 pounds so far...

Carolyn said...

Wow, 65 pounds in 8 months, that is pretty impressive...Thanks for the boost of motivation. It is so great to hear of other people who have had success in this, it makes me believe I can do it that much more.