May 17, 2005

Great Day!

Yesterday I decided that I would start walking on my lunch break, and it actually felt really great to get out of the office for 45 minutes and get some fresh air. I ended up doing a loop around parliament at a fairly quick pace, gave me the energy I needed to get through the afternoon.

After work I headed to the gym for about an hour and a half. Did some running on the treadmill (10 minutes walking, 20 minutes running) and also did my Pump class, which as usual felt great. I wasn't 100% into the class yesterday for some reason, but tried to give it my all, just kept the weights a bit lower than usual.

After supper I again went for a walk, this time with Josh. It took us about an hour to get in our route...by the time I got home I was completely wiped...a lot to do in one day. I am going to try and keep the pace up like that for at least the weekdays, maybe stay a little lower key on the weekends.

As far as eating went, I pretty stayed on plan yesterday. After dinner and the walk I was too tired to eat. I did have a giant freezie, mostly to quench my thirst, and it tasted great, but it is only 2 points, so it kept me on track.

Had full intentions of getting up this morning to walk, since Josh won't be here this evening...but I was too tired. He came with me to work this morning and continued his walk from there. I am going to try my hardest to get in a walk after dinner. We will see.

No comments: