September 22, 2005

My First 5K

Good news all...

I am going to be participating in the CIBC Run for the Cure 5K run. I use dto think 5K was a pretty long distance and that it would be a tough race...now I kinda feel like it will be no problem, and find myslef a bit dissapointed that they don't have a 10K distance at the event...

All in all, it is a great cause, and I am just happy to be abel to contribute to something so worth while. If there is a run in your area you shoul go out and support the runners. And to those of you that are doing the run, best of luck to you and remember to have fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HOPE THAT WE CAN COME SEE YOU RUN. i THINK IT WOULD BE A BLAST

Anonymous said...

You're doing a good job, and contributing to a great thing! :)

-running in Quebec