September 06, 2005

All Grown Up!

What a week!!! My best bud in the whole wide world got married on saturday, and I was her maid of honour. Doesn't she look amazing! That is me and Josh in the picture with her. I had such a great time the whole week at the Stagette party, the wedding shower, the rehersal, the actual wedding, the open house, and I didn't want to leave when I did. I realized this past week how much I miss having her around...it is so nice to have someone that knows you better than anyone else, and has shared more with you than anyone else. Miss you Mrs. Alward!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

carolyn, you look so amazing,you all do but i am so proud of your journey you are on and you are doing a awsome job,you go girl! love you lots and lots

Thérèse said...

CONGRATULATIONS HEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow wow wow, what a beautiful dress. And actually, Heather's is none too shabby either . ;)

Anonymous said...

Carolyn, just wanted to let you know that you look gorgeous in the picture. Keep up the good work.

:) Megan