August 23, 2005

Can't Believe I Didn't Tell You

So I lost three pounds, and reached my 10% last week! WOOHOO!! This means I got a really nice keychain from weight watchers and I have had my eye on it for about a month now....things were slow for a while. So this puts me at a total of 24 pounds lost since I started weigt watchers, and 39.5 pounds in total. That is a lot of pounds...actually...you know those 18L jugs of water that you put in water coolers, the really ginormous ones....well one of those weight 39.6 pounds. Go ahead, next time you ar ein a grocery store, pick one of those suckers up! That is the extra weight I had previously been carrying around!

Will update tomorrow with today's results ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You are doing so good. I know you are home now and I wish I could see you. I feel like I haven't seen you in years. I think you are doing some amazing things woman. I am not suprised at what you have accomplished with your weight loss..cause you have never failed(not even close) anything you've ever done. I think you are one of the strongest most ambitous people I know. Keep it up sister! Talk to you later.

Thérèse said...

Totally waiting for the update.

:)