August 04, 2005

Speedbump

Its true...I was up by 1.5 stinking pounds this week...but I can feel that I have lost that already. You see I kind of decided I wanted to have a splurge all you can eat anything you want weekend. And I REALLY enjoyed eating ANYTHING I wanted too...it was a long weekend and I need to do this once and a while to get in some goodies (I mean pizza, ice-cream, chocolate, licorice, nuts, you name it I ate it!). Oh and I did nothing as far as working out on Sunday or Monday.

And this was the consequence. The BEST part is that I know how to get back on track after having a pig out fest like that and that I still fell great (although I was a bit down on Weight In day, I did bring it on myself).

So I dusted the dirt off, pulled my socks up and I am back in the game. No more pig out fests for me...

1 comment:

Thérèse said...

:)

I know how you feel. Felt. I had chocolate cake for supper yesterday. Felt fabulous.