August 11, 2005

Things that make me happy

Okay, so I am a big copy cat and saw this on a few other people's blogs...but I thought it was a great idea...so here goes:

...someone I miss LOTS AND LOTS coming to visit very soon
...knowing that when I get to see that person I will have a fabulous day, no matter what we do
...a co-worker I hardly know commenting on how I look so healthy, and saying that I am just glowing compared to a few months ago
...dreading going home all day knowing the dishes and laundry need to be done and arriving home to find out your fabulous fiance has taken the evening off to get it done before you got home
...getting a window seat on the bus
...going to a class at the gym
...completing a run with my running group
...cuddling up with my fiance and my kitten to watch a great movie
...going back to NB for a visit
...being the maid of honour in my best friend's wedding, and getting to look really glamourous

2 comments:

Thérèse said...

Yay, yay, yay, yay-yay, yay, yaaaaay, yay, yayayayayay, yay.

Oh, and Yay.

*does happy dance*

Anonymous said...

Don't I make you happy????? Just kidding. I know deep doen inside of you, you know I make you happy