June 05, 2011

Ultimate Goal




There have been some huge, HUGE changes in my life in the last year. Some of the hardest things I have ever had to deal with, and the best thing that has ever happened to me, all in the same year. Lets talk about the best thing...my daughter. She makes me smile just thinking about her, she is absolutely perfect in every way...now at 4am when she is awake I may not totally think that is true, but for the most part it is ;) She is going to be 9 months old in a couple of weeks, I really can't believe that! Where has the time gone?

So...I want to be the best example I can be for her. I want to STOP constantly fretting about my body, what I eat, how much I work out, etc, before she is old enough to see it and starts the same bad habits...I just have to figure out exactly how to do that. I think if I get to my ultimate goal I will know how to maintain it...just need to be in control enough to get there. Seeing as I am an emotional eater, and there are some tough things going on right now, this will be difficult...but if I try to remember that it is setting a good example for Ally then I am hoping it will help.

I only gained 20 pound with my pregnancy and it is all gone now...but I was up a few pounds before I got pregnant. So, although I am at my pre-pregnancy weight I am not where I want or need to be. I am not that far off though, really. At my highest weight I was 244 pounds. I am currently at 169. So that is EXACTLY 75 pounds (overall) gone. I need to remember that is awesome :) I have 25 to get off to hit the ultimate goal of where I would LOVE to be. 144... which would be a total of 100 pounds gone. This is the beginning of the next chapter for me.

No comments: