June 03, 2005

Danger - Weekend Ahead

I was down 3 pounds this week...which makes it 9.5 since I started at weight watchers and 24.5 since I started on my own. Pretty great so far.

I skipped the gym Tuesday so that I could get some studying in for this nasty test I have at work today (thought I left this behind with University)...but I made it on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. I also walked on Monday at lunch and in the evening and on Thursday at lunch. It is great out there today, so I should be getting out again a couple of times to get some sun and walking in.

Going to look at a townhouse for rent this evening...should be exciting, I don't even know what to expect really. Have a couple more to look at next week and we will have to pick one really soon...since we want to move in for the first of July.

Time to go write that test...Instrumentation and Controls, and mechanical equipment and pumps...here I come ;)

No comments: