June 09, 2005

I got it...the 10 Pound Ribbon

I know what you are all thinking...10 pounds is a really big ribbon, how did you carry it home...what is it made of...you are reall lucky to have a ribbon that weighs 10 pounds.

Well you can stop thinking that you silly people. I am happy to say that I was down 2 pounds this week (for a total of 11.5 since I joined weigt watchers, and 26.5 since I started my Journey) which means that I got a ribbon at my meeting this week. We get a ribbon for every 10 pounds we loose...and I have been wanting this ribbon for about 4 weeks now (I should have had it a few weeks ago but I went off track for a while). So I am pretty pumped this week. And according to my scales at home, I have lost another 2 pounds since the meeting...I am well on my way to another 10 pound ribbon!! WoooHooo!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's brilliant, keep on the good work!!

Thérèse said...

Ten pound ribbon.... What's it MADE of?!?!

Ha ha. Ha ha ha ha.

Ha.