June 23, 2005

Stressful week ahead

I am going to be moving in the next week...mostly packed...looking forward to a bigger place...but I am still feeling a bit stressed. I think it has a lot to do with not being able to plan my meals as well as I have been, since I don't want to but a bunch of fresh food that might not get eaten and then has to be moved...just doesn't make sense. I am sure all will work out well.

On a positive note, I was down another 2 pound this week..that is 30.5 in total! I was so excited. I got a 5 lb sticker which I can put up on my calendar, and I am that much closer to another ribbon. Woo hoo!

And it is my Birthday in a couple of days...which is always fun. I have a present that I recevied in the mail 2 weeks ago, with strict instructions to NOT open until my birthday. It has been driving me crazy. But only a few more days and I can open it up.

Hopeing to be able to still loose with birthday cake and moving...we will see what happens...

2 comments:

missmegan1974 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CAROLYN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY TO YOU

Hope you have a fantastic day.

:) Megan

PS 30.5 pounds, that is fantastic and something to definately be celebrated. Your doing so well and I see the difference in your photo's.

Hep said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROOO!!!!!!!