July 07, 2005

All Moved In

I am all moved in to the new place!! Woohoo!! I will post some pictures when I get home so you can check it out...definately a step up from the place I was in...although I do miss being only steps away from parliament hill...but I do not miss the sirens, the heat-sucking-up-and-re-emitting-at-night concrete that looks horrible, drunk people dropping beer bottles off of their balconies trying to hit people and being crammed in like a sardine. So I'd say that the good outweighs the bad in this instance.

Everything I owned that completely filled my other place all fit into 1 room in the new place...1 room....seriously! And the best part, it os only 35 dollars more a month...to clarify I went from a teeny tiny 1 bedroom with only 2 windows apartment on the 10th floor of a 28 floor high rise to a 3 bedroom, 3 storey townhouse with my own yard (fit for bbq's) and HUGE windows in every room (some have 2) and lots of room for entertaining guests...dinner parties here I come!

No comments: