July 07, 2005

One more week down

Last week I missed my weightloss update post since I was in the middle of moving. I was down 2 pounds which put me at 32.5 for a total. Pretty good stuff. Then I had my parents come to visit and I had no groceries for a few days (due to moving in) and made some pretty bad food choices while eating out and well...this week I was up a pound. But it was only a pound, and that really isn't too bad I think, seeing as I didn't follow one aspect of the plan, or step foot in a gym for almost a week. So not to shabby.

I am now going to a new gym...still Goodlife, just a different location. My new place conviently has a goodlife about 20 minutes walk away. It is an all women's version of the gym, which is different but still fun. The classes are not quite as intense in energy, but I still enjoy them. I will still be going to the other gym 2 times a week or so since I LOVE their instructors and they are close to work.

I also made a commitment with a girl at work to join a running program at the gym. It will have me running 10K in 8 weeks. I am pretty excited about that. Then we will be actually running in a 10K charity event some time in the fall. I would love to be able to do a half marathon, and eventually a full marathon in the near future...baby steps. I decided atht when I am capable of doing a full marathon it will be in Saint John...the marathon by the sea. I could do the one here in Ottawa...it is a huge event here...but I would have more people to cheer me on at home...and I think I would need that....baby steps carolyn....baby steps.

I am back on track with my meals and the gym since my life has regained a bit of its order. Hopefully we will see some results this week at weigh in. I really want to reach my goal of 44 pounds down by the end of August...to just be in the 100's is all I am asking ;)

Gym time....Pump today....best instructor ever! I am excited...toodles all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are doing well!!!
I wish that yo ucould ahve spent more time with mom and dad