July 21, 2005

Goal Rewards

So I have decided to set myself up with rewards for achieving small goals along the way on this adventure of mine. Thought I would share them with you:

Weight Lost Anticipated Date Reward
30 21-Jun New Gym Shirt (already done by the way)
40 23-Aug New Gym Pants/shorts
50 06-Sep Full Body Massage...ahhhhh
60 11-Oct New Gym Shirt
75 29-Nov Spa Day - Pedicure, manicure, facia...more ahhhh
85 03-Jan New Gym Pants/shorts
100 28-Feb Hot air balloon ride - Josh Promised!
Goal (115 lost)30-May $500 summer clothing shopping spree (bikini included)
Maintain 6 mos 30-Nov $500 winter clothing shopping spree

Anyone is welcome to come with for the shopping sprees..I WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO BUY ANYTHING I WANT!!!!

4 comments:

Papillona ® said...

Hi this is Sarah from Kuwait, I decided to visit different blogs all around the world, I loved yours :)

Feel free to visit mine ;)

Anonymous said...

i will go shopping with you if ya buy me something!!! Just Kidding but I may go to your house to visit for when you do these things it could be fun.

Anonymous said...

when you are ready for that shopping trip i will kick in a few dollars for you to buy something nice,we are all so proud of you,i know it takes alot of willpower to set a goal and than to make it, you go girl

Thérèse said...

Exactly, Caro's Mommy!!!

YOU GO GIRLFRIEND!!!!!